Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Saturday

Today was a culmination of lots of preparation planning.  Last night, I had to plan a picnic for 500 people.  Today I had to coordinate 100 baseball and softball teams for team pictures.  Also today, I had to organize a taco feed fundraiser for 2700 people.  In the midst of it all, I received a worrisome call from my sister that my dad was not well.  (Sorry Dad.....  I know you are reading this and wishing you weren't reading it but it was a part of my day!)  To say that I'm exhausted is an understatement.  BUT as in all that is stressful and difficult, there are those who share their gifts, their friendship, their love, their support......so many things to be thankful for tonight.  So........

To Colleen:  "A friend walks in when everyone else walks out."  -Unknown

To my husband Chris:  "The truth is, if I could be with anyone, it'd still be you."  -Unknown

To my children:  "A parent's love is whole no matter how many times divided."  -Robert Brault

To my dad:  "Any man can be a father but it takes someone special to be a dad."  -Anne Geddes

To Lisa:  "A true friend sees your first tear... catches the second...  and stops the third."  -Angelique

To my sister:  "How do people make it through life without a sister?"  -Sara Corpening

"Choose happiness by taking life day by day, complaining very little, and being thankful for the little things that mean a lot."  -Ritu Ghatourey


No comments:

Post a Comment