Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 3, 2013

Cute Website

A few years ago, I had to have half of my thyroid removed.  Nothing cancerous but needing to be removed nonetheless.  I had a great doctor who tried to hide my scar in the crease of my neck.  While no one seems to notice it, I am very self conscious of it so I wear a lot of turtlenecks and scarves.  I dread the summer scoop necks and v necks but now, I have found something to go with those breezy summer tops.  A scarf!  Yes, a scarf, but one that is light and airy.

The scarf I am referring to can be found on a website that I have now become addicted to.  It's called Three Bird Nest.  Here's a link to their site:  www.threebirdnest.com  These are some pictures from their website of their lovely scarves.



I would like one (or more) of each!  I can see myself this summer in a plain jersey skirt and t-shirt with one of these great scarves as my only accessory.  Hmmmmm.......I see a Mother's Day gift idea for my kiddos written here!

"I love being a woman and I was not one of these women who rose through professional life by wearing men's clothes or looking masculine.  I loved wearing bright colors and being who I am."  -Madeline Albright

No comments:

Post a Comment