Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Cute S'more Cookbook

We are visiting my parents for a couple of days.  One of our "must dos" while here is to visit the Ortonville Public Library.  We always check out a few books and movies.  I like to look through the craft and cooking books.  Today, I found a really fun cookbook.  The title is S'mores by Lisa Adams.
It has some fantastic ideas for some non-traditional s'mores.  How about one using popcorn?
  Or one with a banana?
Or Girl Scout cookies?
Or waffles?
Or brownies?

As I was looking through this cookbook, I kept thinking that this would be a great gift for a friend who does a lot of camping.  It would also be a perfect thank you gift for time spent at someone's cabin - along with a basket of s'more supplies.  I can't wait to try out ALL of the s'more recipes in this book!

"The fire is the main comfort of the camp, whether in summer or winter, and is about as ample at one season as at another.  It is as well for cheerfulness as for warmth and dryness."  -Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment