Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 17, 2013

Cute Hair Bow Website

Every day my daughter wears her hair in a different style.  In a previous blog, I've mentioned a great website for cute hairstyles:  www.cutegirlshairstyles.com  My daughter and I use this website almost daily to get ideas for new "dos".  Now we've found a website to compliment the hairstyle website.

What hairstyle doesn't need a cute accessory?  Visit:  www.etsy.com/shop/ClipaBowBoutique to find adorable bows of every size, style and color.  Here are a few examples from their website.






They are reasonably priced and appear to be very well crafted.  My daughter has picked out about a dozen or so that she "really, really wants"!  Maybe one or two will do - for now anyway!

"I'm undaunted in the quest to amuse myself by constantly changing my hair."  -Hillary Clinton

No comments:

Post a Comment