Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Great Stain Remover

Tonight's blog is a tribute to all the mom's who have tired everything to clean grass stains and ag-lime out of baseball or softball pants.  I have tried scrubbing with Lava soap, soaking them in dishwasher soap, spraying them with Shout and Zout, bleaching, using every brand name and off brand laundry detergent and nothing seems to work 100% of the time.  That is until now.  My friend Colleen told me about a soap she uses and I was AMAZED at how well it works.

The soap is called Fels-Naptha.  I costs about $1.50.

Colleen said that when her mom was young, her mom would grate this soap to then use as laundry detergent.  When I used it, I wet the stained area and then got the soap a little wet.  I rubbed the soap over the stain and then washed as I normally would.  EVERY stain came out and there was no evidence left behind.  Even my son commented on how well his pants looked - stain free!  Thanks again Colleen for this fabulous advice!

"You know what I figure?  If I can do laundry, there's nothing I can't do."  -Rachel Green (Friends)

No comments:

Post a Comment