Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Laughter

Laughter........"an expression or appearance of merriment".  Laughter has consumed me this weekend and I have enjoyed every minute!  Even though my son's baseball team lost their tournament games in Rochester, MN this weekend, I have laughed about porta-potties, game delays, embarrassing our boys, the lack air conditioning in a hotel room, my bad driving, cousins, my cousin's kids, the weather, getting lost, and countless other topics of conversations.  I've laughed with my son, the parents of the other players, my cousin, my college roommate, my son's teammates and perfect strangers.  I look forward to going home tomorrow to see the rest of my family - and will bring the laughter with me!

"A day without laughter is a day wasted."  -Charlie Chaplin

No comments:

Post a Comment