Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My Husband's Birthday Gift

My husband's birthday is coming up soon and it's impossible to get him a gift.  Every time I get him a gift, I have to return it.  This year though, I think I have a gift that he will really like.  Not because I had some great epiphany into husband gift giving.  No, this year, I really paid attention to when he said, "Oh, I really like that" or "I'd really like to have that". 

We were at my parents' house a couple of weeks ago and my husband noticed a very interesting rain gauge in my parents' backyard. 
My sister had gotten it for our dad for his birthday.  My husband thought it was "really cool".  It not only measures rain but also snow.  It's called a Stratus RG202 Long Term Professional Rain and Snow Gauge and can be purchased on Amazon.  It's only $34.99.  I'm excited for him to open it because I think I may have finally found a gift that won't be returned!!!!

"A gift consists not in what is done or given, but in the intention of the giver or doer."  -Lucius Annaeus Seneca

No comments:

Post a Comment