Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Beautiful Picture Journal

The idea for this blog began as I was adding pictures to my "Beautiful Book".  What is a "Beautiful Book" you ask?  Well......each month my sister, mom and I take a photograph of something we see as beautiful.  At the end of the year, we put together little photo albums of our beautiful pictures, complete with descriptions of each of the pictures and then share them with each other.  Here are some examples of my beautiful pictures for 2012.

Flower from the Minneapolis Farmers' Market Hannah picked out for our garden.

Trent playing Kendama at sunset in Ortonville, MN.

Snowfall.........

I decided, why limit the beautiful things, ideas, places, etc. to once a month?  Why not find one thing every day that brings joy to me, to my family, to my friends, to my community?  It may be a book I've read; it may be a piece of artwork a friend has created; it may be a photograph my son has taken; it may be a note my mom wrote to me; it may be a restaurant that my niece found fun; it may be a park my neighbor has taken her children to.......  It is my goal to post something EVERY DAY and maybe pass on a little joy!  "Joy delights in joy" -William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment