Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Unique Clothing Website/Store

Chris has been asking me what I would like for my birthday and my response, "Anything from Deisgual"!  I am obsessed with this store ever since my girlfriend Lisa introduced me to it on a shopping trip to the Mall of America.  They have an on-line store as well:  http://www.desigual.com/en_US/?gclid=CIO8nuXN27ICFYVFMgodZ04ABw

The neat thing about this place is that everything is ALMOST one of kind.  For instance, if you like a particular skirt, each one is a little different.  The design and colors are similar but there may be just a little extra flower or a shift in the colors or a swirl a little higher/lower and so on.  It's not enough to make it look completely different....just enough to make it a little different.  This is the skirt on my birthday list:
The items are pretty pricey but they do have some good sales.  Even just having few of their great accessories can add so much to otherwise plain outfit.  It's something unique and colorful and fun!  Makes me happy just browsing through the store and their website!

"If everyone would look for that uniqueness then we would have a very colorful world."  -Michael Schenker


No comments:

Post a Comment