Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 5, 2012

A 16 Year Old and His Camera

Give a kid a camera and see what happens!  I was away this weekend and my boys were home with their dad.  My oldest, who is 16 years old and recently got his driver's license, took his camera and his dad's car out for an evening of photography.  He was really excited to show me the pictures he took when I got home.  I am so proud of him that I just had to share my favorites.  All of the photographs were taken in Minneapolis, MN on Saturday, November 4, 2012.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!





"Photography is more than a medium for factual communication of ideas.  It is a creative art."  -Ansel Adams



1 comment:

  1. Jo these pictures are amazing! Definitely print worthy! Jack is very talented!

    ReplyDelete