Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Photo Gift Idea

If you're looking for a unique and personal gift this holiday season, here's one that might be fun to put together.  Find pictures of yourself, your spouse, your parents, your spouses' parents, great grandparents...... as a child and put them together with a similar pose that you've taken of your children or grandchildren.  For instance, the top picture in this frame is of my children building a snowman.  The bottom left is me as a child with my snowman and the one on the right is of my husband with his snowman.
I'm hoping to find a frame for these two pictures.  The one on the left is my husband as a little boy with a sunflower he grew.  The one on the right is of my oldest son from quite a few years ago with a sunflower he grew. 
My children are always looking for a connection from their childhood to our childhood.  These photographs are a visual reminder that we were once children too!

"How many times do I have to repeat this:  my childhood was fantastic."  -Vanessa Paradis

No comments:

Post a Comment