Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Another Favorite Blog

I thought tonight I would share another one of my favorite blogs/websites:  www.fitfoodiefinds.com.  It is written by a friend of a friend.  I LOVE her recipes.  They are really healthy but they also taste fantastic.  She gives step by step instructions for each recipe and also provides the nutrition information.  There are quite a few gluten free recipes too.  She has workout ideas.  My favorite is "Stop and Go Treadmill II".  It combines running with burpees, push ups and squats.  If you're looking for recipes and some new ways to change up your work out routine to fulfill the "eating healthier and exercising more" resolutions, definitely check out her blog/website!

"The greatest wealth is health."  -Virgil

No comments:

Post a Comment