Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Pretty Buttons

Today I found a store on-line that I will definitely visit if I ever get to New York!  It's called Tender Buttons and is located at 143 E. 62nd St., New York.  Here is a link to their website:  www.tenderbuttons-nyc.com 

Tender Buttons is a store that sells unique and antique buttons.  If you click on BUTTONS on their website, you can page through samples of the buttons they have.  Along with the pictures, details are given about the "story" behind the buttons as well as the physical descriptions.

Click on TOUR OUR STORE on the bottom right corner of their webpage and you will see that every corner of this store houses beautiful buttons!

The buttons are works of art and I would love to use them in my jewelry making projects!  Just wish they had an on-line store.  Anyone traveling to New York in the near future, let me know and I'll send along my shopping list!

"I don't know why people think I'm polished - I often leave the house with buttons missing and ladders in my tights."  -Sophie Ellis Bextor

No comments:

Post a Comment