Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Creative Website/Blog I From Which I Get Inspiration!

I love to create all kinds of things and find inspiration everywhere.  Sometimes my inspiration comes from other bloggers or websites.  There is one website/blog I go to quite often for ideas.  She even has free printables which really help if free-hand drawing isn't an option.  The website/blog is www.kerryspapercrafts.com  Here are some pictures from her website/blog.  She always has the best ideas and the best pictures!


  She has ideas for every occasion and most of them are super simple!  Check it out!

"Creativity is just connecting things.  When you ask creative people how they did something they feel a little guilty because they didn't really do it, they just saw something.  It seemed obvious to them after a while.  That's because they were able to connect experiences they've had and synthesize new things."  -Steve Jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment