Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

New Bed and Breakfast

I need a vacation.  In the woods would be nice.  I wish our cabin in the woods was completed but that may be a few years.  I may have to resort to staying in a bed and breakfast.  That would be nice.  Especially one which is owned by someone I know. 

I am looking forward to making plans to stay at Larson Creek Farm in Port Wing, WI.  Here is a link to their website:  www.larsoncreekfarm.com  This B & B is owned by one of my former co-workers, the retired librarian from Hayes Elementary School in Fridley, MN.  It looks like such a cozy place.  There are two guest rooms, each with a private bath.  Breakfast is served from 8:00-9:30am.  They also have a craft room that they rent out.  The rates are very reasonable.  Check out their website for more details!

"A simple enough pleasure, surely, to have breakfast alone with one's husband, but how seldom married people in the midst of life achieve it."  -Anne Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment