Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 25, 2013

Chair Dancing

I had a very fun night tonight......a little out of the ordinary for my usual prudent mannerisms but fun nonetheless!  I attended a Chair Dancing Class at The 'n Motion Dance Center on Fridley, MN.
The room was packed with women of all ages and abilities.  It was an incredible workout!  Yes, we actually used chairs and I was glad that the room was dimly lit as although I love to dance, I feel more comfortable dancing when no one is watching.  We did leg kicks and hip swings and shoulder rolls and we even stood on our chairs!  It was great fun and there was a lot of laughter.  It was an awesome way to spend a cold Friday night!

On my way out the door, I noticed a saying on the back wall of the studio:  "Dance like no one is watching."  I'll remember that when I go back to next month's chair dancing class!

"We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance."  -Japanese Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment