Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Missed Blog!

I am so upset!!!!!!!!!!  I have kept with my promise to myself to blog every day since I started, until last night.  I sat down to do my blog and had no internet.  After an hour on the phone with Century Link and still no resolution, I went to bed with that gnawing feeling that I had broken a promise.  Got up this morning to find that not only was our internet down but our home phone line was crossed with another person's phone.  It was really a mess.  We're still not back up and running so I'm at a free wireless spot trying to get some things done.  It's amazing how dependent I have become on the internet!!!

Here is a short blog to make up for yesterday and I will be blogging again tonight!

I love buttons.  Every kind of buttons.  I like to add them to knit projects and cards and have even made some into jewelry.

Yesterday while at my weekly knitting group at my favorite local yarn shop, All About Yarn, the owner, Roxanne was busy labeling buttons she had gotten at a knitting convention she had gone to in California.  They were beautiful and whimsical and practical and colorful and stylish and modern and............  I couldn't leave without purchasing something regardless of whether I had a project in mind for them or not!  Here are my new goodies:
Check out my blog tonight so see what I do with the large buttons on the right!

"Imagination is everything.  It is the preview of life's coming attractions."  -Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment