Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Donuts

I couldn't wait for my "guys" to see their Valentine's Day gifts today.  I knew they would love what I got for them because they all like to eat - especially sweets.  I got my husband and my two teenage boys each a box of donuts.
These aren't just any donuts.  These donuts are from Angel Food Bakery & Coffee Bar which is a part of Hell's Kitchen in downtown Minneapolis, MN (86 S. 9th Street).  What makes them extra special is that this bakery makes the donuts into letters and you can have them make any saying you want into a sweet surprise.  All three of mine spelled out "I LOVE YOU".
I wished I could have spent more time browsing all of the goodies as well as take in the decor.  The bakery is decorated all in white so the baked goods are vibrantly showcased.  Here's a link to their website.  www.angelfoodmn.com  I can't wait to try more of their goodies!

"Donuts.  Is there anything they can't do?"  -Matt Groening


No comments:

Post a Comment