Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

My Favorite Snowy Day Movies

Today was a gloriously lazy day.  As the snow fell  outside, I sat in my chair by the window and knit.  Glad that I was cozy inside.  I never got out of my pjs ALL DAY and sat wrapped in a blanket a dear friend knit for me.

Besides being entertained by the beautiful snowfall as I sat in my chair knitting, I thought today would be a perfect day to re-watch some of my favorite movies.  My favorites may seem silly to some and irrelevant to others but these are the ones I return to time and time again when I want to feel the warmth of the sun, revisit my high school days ( I may have a selective memory on this one), travel to the top of the Empire State Building for the one I love, write something magical, dance like no one is watching........

Here are my favorites in no particular order:

Under the Tuscan Sun
Music & Lyrics
Sleepless in Seattle
The Breakfast Club
Dirty Dancing

I'm looking forward to my next snow day so I can watch these all over again.  Well.......maybe I won't wait that long.

"The audience likes their emotions to be touched.  They want to laugh and cry and feel good."  -Magic Johnson




No comments:

Post a Comment