Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 1, 2013

Beaded Knitting Placeholders

My mom got this really cute beaded knitting placeholder as a gift from a dear friend.
I thought it was such a great idea that I decided to make a bunch of them - one for each woman in my Tuesday morning knitting group.  Here are the supplies I used:

Beads

Crimp Beads
Beading Wire
I measured and cut 5 inches of the beading wire.
Bend the wire in half.
String a crimp bead on the end and push toward the loop end.
String on a small accent bead.
String on the big bead and another small accent bead.
String on another crimp bead.
Squeeze the crimp bead closed on both ends - make it snug to the beads.

Here's the finished product.
These were so easy to make.  I can't wait to share them with my knitting friends tomorrow. 

"I want to thank anyone who spends a part of their day creating, I don't care if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theater, a piece of music - anybody who spends part of their day sharing their experience with us - I think this world would be unlivable without art and I thank you."  - Steven Soderbergher












No comments:

Post a Comment