Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 12, 2013

French Toast for Dinner

My kids and husband love breakfast.  They like it so much we often have breakfast for dinner.  Tonight was one of those nights.  I usually make omlets but tonight I thought I along with the omlets, I'd make french toast.  Rather than use just regular bread, I used cinnamon bread.  Here's how I did it.

The ingredients I used were:  1 teaspoon vanilla, 3 eggs, a cup of milk and cinnamon bread.
Whisk these ingredients together (except the bread), until well combined.
Dip the bread into this mixture.  Make sure it's coated well.
Put the bread in a hot skillet and brown on both sides.
Serve with maple syrup.  This is now a new favorite breakfast/dinner!!!

"I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time" so I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance."  -Steven Wright


No comments:

Post a Comment