Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sweet Treat

I am my mother's daughter because just as she likes to have something sweet after a meal, so do I!  While at the grocery store today, I was reminded of a recipe my friend gave me.  Something quick and sweet for an after dinner treat tonight.  Here are the ingredients:

A brownie mix,
chocolate chip cookie dough,

and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
Press the cookie dough into a non-stick muffin tin.
Place a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup on top of the cookie dough - top down.
Mix the brownie mix and drop by tablespoon over the candy.
Bake in a 350 degree oven until the brownie mix is firm.
Remove from the pan and place on a cooling rack.
This is what they look like on the inside.
They are delicious!!!!

"I eat anything, especially sweets.  Chocolate, cookies, and I love mint-chip ice cream."  -Mary McCormack






No comments:

Post a Comment