Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Yarn Shop Hop

If you're in the Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN area on April 11, 12, 13 and 14, and you like to knit, you might want to take part in the Seventh Annual Minnesota Yarn Shop Hop.  There are sixteen shops taking part.  Here's the link for more information:  www.minnesotayarnshophop.com

The shop that I frequent, All About Yarn in Coon Rapids, MN is taking part.  Each shop has commissioned a limited edition yarn and the one from AAY is Malabrigo yarn named "Roxanne" after the shop's owner.  It's a beautiful burgundy, gray and black yarn.  Also at each shop, you'll receive a free pattern.  Roxanne is having her pattern designed by Don Waalen, an expert at pattern creations.  If you bring in a donation to the local food shelf, you'll receive a collectible charm.

I would love to go to all sixteen shops!  Maybe I'll aim for half of them this year and then all of them next year!

"I am a knitter!  I am kind and considerate.  I am a good listener and I do care.  I try to be good and honest.  If I make a mistake, whether intended or unintended, I admit it readily.  I am an artist.  I AM HIP & I AM WITH IT!!!!!!  I am not your GRANDMA... I am your GRANDMA...  Just because I knit doesn't mean I don't know how to operate power tools or throw a football!"  -Lila & Claudine


No comments:

Post a Comment