Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Funky Yarn

It's done!  From the yarn I bought yesterday during the Yarn Hop, I created this cowl/scarf.
It only took me a few hours to make it.  It was a knit two, purl two pattern alternating the chunky yarn (one row) with the kid merino two rows.  It made quite an interesting pattern as you can see from the picture above. 

The main, chunky yarn is called Knit Collage/Kinari Bazaar.  It's a very interesting yarn, incorporating different textures.  I've taken a few up close pictures to show its' uniqueness.


Here's what it looked like after I blocked it.
My daughter is modeling the finished product.  She either wants this one or wants me to make another one for her!

"...a half finished shawl left on the coffee table isn't a mess; it's an object of art."  - Stephanie Peal McPhee


No comments:

Post a Comment