Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Great Cupcake Place

It was such a beautiful day outside that I thought I'd make a special dinner - utilizing our grill.  I made homemade potato salad and we put country-style pork ribs and asparagus on the grill.  We had flowers on the table and my daughter and I picked out a special dessert. 

We picked out fabulous cupcakes from Nadia Cakes in Maple Grove, MN (by Costco on Fountain Drive) as a special treat for our family.  Here's a link to their website www.nadiacakes.com  Check out their cupcake and cake menus along with their photo gallery of their incredibly creative treats!

Here's what we bought:

fresh strawberry
Starting from the blue one, going clockwise:  blue vanilla with cream cheese frosting and rock candy; peanut butter cup; salted caramel; Twix; and chocolate with vanilla frosting.
We didn't get out of the bakery with without my daughter wanting a treat to eat on the way home.  She picked out a strawberry and banana trifle.
Looks like it's delicious.
My daughter can't wait to bring her friends here.  They have the cutest seating area, besides the great pink booths.

The cupcakes were a huge hit with our family!  We will definitely be visiting Nadia Cakes again!

"Dream as if you'll live forever, eat cupcakes as if you'll die today."  -Unknown





No comments:

Post a Comment