Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 5, 2013

Quick Friday Night Meal

Friday nights are crazy around our house.  It seems as though the action doesn't stop from the minute everyone walks through the door from school or work.  It's important to me that we eat together as a family no matter how busy we are so I have a special notebook with my "go to" quick recipes.  These recipes are really simple and require very few ingredients.  This is my favorite Friday night meal (they make great after school snacks too).
The ingredients needed are frozen garlic bread (I buy the pre-sliced variety), pizza sauce, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.  Bake in a 400 degree oven until the cheese melts and the bread becomes crisp.  A deliciously quick meal!

"Eating meals together as a family brings a consistent schedule back into family life and particularly into a teen's life."  -Pat McChristie



No comments:

Post a Comment