Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 19, 2012

My Friend Mandy - Thank you!

I came home yesterday to a note from UPS stuck to my door.  They had tried to deliver a package and an adult had to sign for it.  They would try again today.  I had no idea what it could be but I made darn sure I was home today when it was delivered. 

When the doorbell rang at 2pm today I ran to the door like a "giddy school girl" and I was not disappointed.  What was delivered was a wonderful gift from my amazing friend Mandy.  It was a very cold bottle of champagne.
Not just any bottle of champagne but one made just for me.  Here's the label Mandy had created especially for me.
Mandy was instrumental in encouraging me to get this blog up and running.  She was the first person I told about my blog idea and she was so overwhelming excited about it.  I had this idea in my head for so long and I didn't think anyone else would be interested in what I had to say.  But if Mandy was, how many other people would be......who weren't related to me?!  It was over dinner at her house with some amazing women that the name for the blog was born.  It has been a whirlwind ever since.  I'm truly blessed to have Mandy in my life for my life is better because of her!

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."  -Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment