Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

French Hotel

My sister, my 10 year old niece, my 11 year old daughter and I are leaving for Paris, France later this week.  Although we haven't been there yet, based on opinions from friends of my sister and the website, I can't wait to stay at our hotel.  The name is Hotel de la Bourdonnais.  Here is a link to their website  www.hotellabourdonnais.fr/eng 

We are very close to the Eiffel Tower and a lot of other wonderful Paris sites including a fresh air market - I'm all about French food!  Because it's so centrally located, it is a perfect place to be our "home base".  Just hope my college French comes back to me!

While I'm away, I will be having a guest blogger.  My husband, Chris, offered to continue my daily blogs for me.  I'm not sure what the wi fi situation will be in France so instead of taking a week completely off, my husband graciously offered to write a few things while I am away.  I told him I could jot down some ideas for him but he said, "If I'm writing the blog, the ideas are going to be all mine!"

Be prepared for reviews on vehicle or construction products, how to's on fixing a bobcat or dump truck,   the progress on our screen house up north and many other "manly" topics.  I'm sure he'll do great and for my male followers, it will be a refreshing change from recipes and great accessory websites!

"To travel is to live."  -Hans Christian Andersen

No comments:

Post a Comment