Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Fun Bargain Website

On yesterday's blog, I wrote that I had to get up early this morning.  The reason is my husband and I had plans to go up north to our 40 acres.  My intent was to paint the soffit and trim on "Screen House" (I've blogged about its' construction in the past).  I did do some painting - the soffit - and I'm sure tomorrow I won't be able to look up or raise my right arm above my head.
The reason I couldn't do any of the trim painting was that it rained - all day.  Hard at times.  Once I had the first coat on the soffit, it started to pour.  My husband was trying to install the solar panels when the rain came in earnest.  We decided to take a break in the loft of the shed.  It was dry and warm in there.  My husband took a nap while I read and then "surfed the net".

I found a great website www.groopdealz.com  I'm always looking for a bargain and this site has bargains on clothes, shoes and accessories.  The website posts deals from multiple sellers.  Each deal has an expiration date.  You purchase the products through this website but the products come directly from the seller.  Similar to Amazon.  The discounts are huge.  I've seen up to 70%, 80% and 85% off of  the retail price on quite a few products.  The products change daily so check back often.  Here are some of my favorites from today:




 Don't wait for a rainy day to check out this website!

"I am not a label snob and have learned that the thrill of shopping can be just as great, if not more so, when you find bargain."  -Sophie Kinsella

No comments:

Post a Comment